Buy a voucher for our kayak experience! The kayak experience is a shortened version of our kayak tour, you will still see some amazing areas, including rock gardens, caves and arches that we may be able to paddle under!
By ordering this voucher you agree to our terms and conditions.
Kayak Experience Voucher
When you wish to redeem your voucher you still need to book with us. Our main season is between April and October however, if there are 2 or more people making a booking we will run any time of the year as long as the weather and sea conditions are safe.
To redeem the voucher either send us an E-mail to email@example.com or call us on 07498 180101 quoting the 3 digit code on the top right corner of your voucher. During the main season you can check out our online booking calendar as that will already have tour dates and times on it. Out of the main season let us know when you are available and we will check the forecasts and our instructors availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PLEASE CHECK IN AT OUR OFFICE/AT THE VENUE FOR THE ACTIVITY AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TRIP. When arrive you will need to fill out a medical/disclaimer form and put on wetsuits and safety equipment, if you are a larger group you may need to arrive earlier particularly if there are under 18s as their parent/guardian will be required to fill out their forms as well as their own. The trip will leave at the time you have booked if you miss it then you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you need to cancel a booking, 24 hours notice is required. If 24 hours or more notice is given, a full refund will be issued. If less than 24 hours notice is given, a refund can only be issued if the positions can be resold.
- Please ensure all passengers are fit and well to travel. If you have a fever, cough or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you do not travel with us. We do still require 24 hours notice for cancellations.Each individual booking must be for a single family group or bubble that do not need to socially distance from one another. If you are booking for two groups that do need to socially distance from one another, please make these as two separate bookings. It will be your responsibility to socially distance around the shop and beach areas.
- Due to the nature of our tours and the unpredictability of sea conditions WE DO NOT PERMIT PREGNANT WOMEN, CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 2 OR THOSE WITH BACK/BONE PROBLEMS on our trips. It is the responsibility of the person booking the trip to ensure that all booked passengers are safe to travel. You will also be asked to fill out a medical/disclaimer form prior to you tour. If you need further advice about if our trips are suitable for you, please contact us.
- Every trip requires a minimum of 2 participants. Therefore, especially at quieter times of the year, some flexibility may be required to enable us to group you together with other passengers and/or take advantage of the most favourable weather conditions. If this minimum is not met we will contact you giving as much notice as possible and offer an alternative or a full refund.
- If we cancel a tour/activity for any reason and cannot accommodate you on a rescheduled tour/activity we will provide a full refund. If your tour/activity is shortened, you will be refunded to the appropriate rate.
- We will always aim to use the venue of the participants choice however, if the conditions are unsafe at one then the instructor may choose to use a different location
- Participants will be contacted at the latest 24 hours before the start of their activity confirming the venue
- Please note that we will usually go ahead with our trips if it is misty or raining. We will contact you if there are any problems.
- As Trevone Bay is on the Atlantic we quite often have days where there may be waves and swell, the instructor will only take you out if it is safe but if you are nervous around the sea this may be something to take into account.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, the instructor will not take participants under the age of 18 if they arrive on the day without a paying parent/guardian and no refund will be issued.
- Unfortunately our tours are not wheelchair accessible.
- We may use your email address to send a review request after your trip but we will not pass on your details to any third party.